The Center is a structural unit of the Department of Legal Regulation of Economic Activities. We provide consulting services to public and private companies from various sectors of the economy and conduct research on social, economic, technical and legal issues, including by order of state authorities and local self-government.
conducting research on economic and legal issues in the interests of state authorities and local self-government and business;
the provision of consulting services to individuals with the aim of implementing and promoting business projects;
promoting the integration of research and educational processes, the provision of educational services;
strengthening the image of the university through cooperation with international organizations and centers and participation in major scientific events.
"Economic activities in the field of the coal industry: "entrepreneurial" essence and social status of its participants"
- p. 20-25; Diana Alekseeva, Lubov Andreeva, Rita Toriya, Sergey Pavlikov, Venera Shaydullina
"Legal regulation of state support of export activities in the field of electronic trade: russian and foreign experience"
- p. 199-122; Venera Shaydullina
"Use of robots in electronic trade when concluding agreements: problems of legal regulation"
- p. 390-397; Venera Shaydullina
"Legal regulation of electronic trade: the experience of BRICS"
- p. 393-397; Venera Shaydullina
"Mediative practices in tax disputes: experience of the BRICS countries"
- p. 133-140; Gulnara Ruckina, Venera Shaydullina
"Alternative ways of attracting investments in the energy saving technologies industry"
- p. 103-108; Olga Anyushenkova, Andrey Ryzhik, Venera Shaidullina
"State regulation of entrepreneurship activities in the field of the coal industry"
- p. 46-49; Nina Efimova, Vladimir Grechukha, Marina Ilushina, Venera Shaidullina, Elena Antonova
"Legal problems of patenting in the coal industry: challenges of the digital economy"
- p. 58-62; Venera Shaidullina, Vladimir Pavlov, Sinelnikova Vladimir, Valentina Sinelnikova, Efimova Valentina, Nina Efimova, Ludmila Novitskaya
"Legal regulation of crypto currency turnover in the Russian Federation: opinion of the expert community"
- p. 90-94; Venera Shaidullina
"Factors difficult for exporting EAEU products to third countries and decreasing Russia's export competitiveness"
- p. 136-143; Gulnara Ruckina, Venera Shaydullina
Head of the Centre
Moscow, st. 4th Veshnyakovsky passage 4,