Financial University invites leading experts to take part in educational process.
We are open to widespread international cooperation and invite partners from all over the world to deliver lectures to students of Financial University in the following fields: Economics, Law, Management, Public Administration and Municipal Management, Human Resources Management, Business Informatics, Information Security, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Sociology, Political Science, Advertising and PR, Tourism
The Visiting Professor Program is aimed at employing foreign experts having a good reputation in the researcher community on a temporary basis. One of the key goals of the program is to provide the expert with an opportunity to share his/her research experience with the Financial University students.
Financial University has been effectively hosting the Visiting Professor Program for more than five years. Annually we accept professors from all over the world to take part in the educational process.
We expect the invited experts to:
– Deliver lectures and conduct seminars to students in line with his/her research interests;
– Implement joint research projects and prepare scientific publications in cooperation with the hosting department/faculty;
– Conduct master classes for the hosting department/faculty staff.
Optional work conditions to be settled individually:
– Financial conditions discussed individually
– Accommodation support may be provided in Financial University Residence Hall Accommodation.
VISITING PROFESSOR’S MAP
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Democratic Republic of Congo
United States of America
If you are interested in joining the program, do not hesitate to contact us! Please fulfill the online application form and send your detailed CV to the following e-mail addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org, MVEhlbert@fa.ru) and we will reply on your inquiry as soon as possible.