1. How to get a copy or the original of your graduation diploma, secondary school diploma or a contract?
If you want to get a copy of the above-mentioned documents you should contact the Registrar Office.
Address: Moscow, Leningradskiy Prospekt, 51/4, room 71, 72, 76
Phone: +7-499-943-95-91, +7-499-943-93-69, +7-499-943-98-64
2. Are alumni allowed to enter the campus of the Financial University?
Alumni of the Financial University are allowed to enter the campus buildings of the Financial University according to the decree №0591 from 02.01.2017 only during the hours of operation. An ID or a diploma (copy of the diploma) are required to be shown at the security desk.
3. Is there any financial aid offered by the Financial University?
1) A guaranteed discount is offered to the alumni of the Financial University by the International School of Business of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation who wants to do an MBA, an Executive MBA and a DBA program.
2) Financial university provides a discount for the main full-time programs to the alumni and their children.
3) Financial University provides a discount for additional educational programs.
4. Can the alumni of the Financial University use the Media Library Complex of the Financial University?
According to the regulations of the Media Library Complex alumni can enjoy the full service in the study halls of the Financial University.
Alumni are granted access to the library funds, electronic informational resources, available in the Library at any campus of of the Financial University.
5. I need to get a transcript. How can I do it?
1) Financial University does not translate or certify diplomas. This can be done through the notary’s office.
If you need a seal of the Financial University on the envelope with the transcript please contact us.
Phone: +7-495-249-52-16, +7-495-249-52-17, +7-495-249-52-18, +7-495-249-52-19
Address: Moscow, Leningradskiy Prospekt, 51/1, room 209
2) Financial University Alumni can get a Diploma Supplement.
Diploma Supplement is an evaluation of the Russian diploma abroad. It simplifies the process of qualification verification. Diploma Supplement can help if you are applying to a university in Europe. It can be also beneficial if you are applying for a position in a foreign company.
6. Is it possible to get a reference from the university for a prospective employer?
You need to fill in a form addressed to the Rector of the Financial University and send it to the Office of General Services.
Office of General Services
Address: Moscow, Leningradskiy Prospekt, 49.
7. How can I confirm my graduation from the Financial University?
In order to confirm the graduation from the Financial University, you should e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
1) An official request from the organisation requiring the confirmation. The following information should be mentioned in the request:
– Name of the graduate;
– Year of graduation;
– Name of the university, which issued the diploma (Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russian State Tax Academy of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, All-Russian Distance Institute of Finance and Economics);
2) Copy of the diploma;
3) A signed copy of the “Consent to the procession of personal data”.
8. How can I get my stipend form?
You need to turn to the Accounting and Reporting Office.
9. How can I get a form to verify the payment of the education fee?
Write a request addressed to Chief Accountant Razumovskaya Lyudmila Borisovna, mentioning:
a) what period is required;
b) why is the form required;
c) your contact details.
If further assistance required please refer to the Office of Paid Services, +7 (499)277-24-39