January 19, 2021, Vice-Rector for International Cooperation Alexander Linnikov addressed the FinU Scientific Council and summarised the results of the academic year 2019/2020. The Vice-Rector also elaborated on the development prospects of international activities and measures to incentivise faculties and departments to participate in international cooperation programs.
The following solutions were proposed for the academic year 2020/2021:
1. To continue the adaptation program for FinU foreign students taking into account the epidemiological situation;
2. To increase the number of events organised together with other units of the Financial University (International Students and Faculty Department, Office for Extracurricular Work, Residence Hall, Admissions Office, Library and Information Complex, Dean’s Offices of FinU Faculties);
3. To enhance the University’s interaction with leading international scientific and educational associations and organisations;
4. To continue to upgrade the English version of the official website of the Financial University;
5. To establish the Educational and Methodological Board of the FinU Pre-University Training Faculty.