Dear undergraduate students, postgraduate students and teaching staff members!
The Faculty of Finance is glad to invite you to participate in the Finance in the Modern World First International Young Researcher Competition that will be held on 15 November 2020 - 1 March 2021.
>>> PDF <<<
The following fields of study are to be explored by the Competition participants:
1. Public finance: challenges and development trends;
2. Development of public, corporate and bank treasury operations based on the use of treasury methods and techniques;
3. Insurance institutions of the social economy;
4. Financial markets and institutions: in search of the ways to meet to the new challenges;
5. Macroeconomic forecasting and planning issues.
The following categories of people are invited to participate in the Competition:
• Post-secondary school students;
• Bachelor, Specialist and Master degree students of programs offered by higher education institutions;
• Postgraduate students and young researchers who have no PhD degree and who are younger than 30 years of age;
• Young researchers who have a PhD degree and who are younger than 35 years of age;
• Young researchers who have a doctoral degree and who are younger than 40 years of age.
Each author has a right to participate independently or as a member of a team of co-authors, with the number of co-authors not exceeding 3 people. Each author or team has a right to submit only one work. Each co-authors’ team should be composed of individuals who belong to one category of participants. Please note that you should register online to participate.
• Organizing Committee accepts and examines the works submitted during the period of 15 November 2020 - 1 February 2021.
• Competition Examination Board starts examining the works submitted in February 2021.
• The winners’ names are announced on the Financial University web site on 1 March 2021.
The Competition Award ceremony will be held on 16 March 2021. The winners, other awardees and academic advisors will obtain their awards.
For more information:
For more information, please consult the First International Young Researcher Competition Regulations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Maria Shalneva, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Finance (e-mail: email@example.com). We wish all the participants luck.