Call for applications to the Eiffel Scholarship Program!
Applications are now being accepted for the Eiffel Scholarship Program for master’s degree programs at the University of Grenoble Alpes (France).
Financial University has a long-standing partnership with the University of Grenoble Alpes. Within the framework of active cooperation, double-degree diplomas, study abroad programs, as well as visiting professor programs with the University of Grenoble Alpes are successfully being implemented at the Financial University.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program is available for full-time master’s degree programs.
The age limit for applicants is 25 years (born after March 1995).
You can apply to the following master’s degree programs:
2. Economics and Management;
3. Engineering Sciences;
4. Political Science.
For more information on the programs of study please go to the official website of the University of Grenoble Alpes:
Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: November 1st 2020.
1. CV in English or French, including information on your degree and a description of your scientific achievements, publications and areas of professional interest;
2. Letter of recommendation issued by the Dean’s Office of your faculty indicating your rating;
3. Motivational letter in English or French (2 pages max);
4. Language Proficiency Certificate (English or French): an international certificate or a certificate from the Department of English Language and Professional Communication / Department of Foreign Languages and Intercultural Communication;
5. Transcripts for your education (bachelor’s degree transcript if available);
6. Scanned copy of the main page of your international passport.
For more information about the scholarship in French and English please go to:
If you are interested in applying, please contact Margarita Elbert, Chief Expert of the Academic Mobility Department of the Office for International Cooperation at MVEhlbert@fa.ru