Dear final year students of the bachelor’s degree!
We invite you on March 6, 2023 at 15.40 to the presentation of the master’s degree programs of the Faculty of Finance (venue – 5th floor, Assembly Hall, our academic building on Zlatoustinsky Lane).
You will have a presentation of master’s degree programs at a face-to-face meeting with the heads of master’s degree programs, where
- we will help you decide on the concentration of training in the master’s degree, and there are three of them at the Faculty of Finance – Economics, Finance and Credit, State Audit - and directly with master’s programs in each direction, focusing on your interests and abilities for certain disciplines
- we will introduce you to the heads of master’s degree programs and tell you about the features of training and competitive advantages of each master’s program. The heads of the master’s degree programs will answer all your questions
- let’s talk about the positive relationship between the presence of a master’s degree and work/career results, about the impact of master’s degree education, its economic and social value for the alumnus, about the encouragement of our leading employers to have a master’s degree, including in the civil service and in public sector organizations.
Our master’s degree programs for 2023 admission
· Finance and Development Institutions New
· Financial Technologies in Digital Economy New
· Securities and Financial Engineering
· Financial Control
· State Financial Control, Management and Audit in Digital Economy New
· Applied Technologies of External State Audit New
Finance and Credit:
· Risk Management in Financial Markets
· Financial Innovation in Public Sector
· Public Sector Finance
· Insurance Business
· Banking and Risk Management
· Financial Mathematics and Market Analysis