FinU has been organizing the International Youth Competition for 6 years.
The number of student participants has grown. They come from an increasingly diverse range of countries. The majority of the Competition participants have become the Financial University students.
Why is it worth participating?
The Competition winners have a right to become enrolled to the Financial University and have their tuition fee expenses covered from the federal budget funds. The University selects the students in accordance with the quota set by the Government of the Russian Federation for the foreign nationals and stateless persons.
The Competition awardees have a right to get a 50% discount on the total tuition fee amount.
Who is eligible to participate?
We are glad to invite foreign nationals, stateless persons, incl. the compatriots living abroad to participate. They need to have a certificate of general secondary education.
Participation is voluntary and free of charge.
Individuals who have an internal passport of a national of the Russian Federation and are permanently registered on the territory of the Russian Federation are not eligible to participate.
There are two Competition stages organized from September 2021 till March 2022. They ar eteh following:
1) The first (remote selection) stage is a portfolio competition. The student participants have to submit their motivation letters. 6 September 2021 - 15 March 2022;
2) The second (final) stage is a computer testing stage. Online proctoring will also be arranged to monitor the student performance. 1 December 2021 -15 March 2022.
How can I take part?
You need to become registered online by opening your personal Competition participant account here.
The registration starts on 6 September 2021.
For more information about the Competition, Competition Rules and Regulations and the materials you might need to get prepared for the Competition, please go to the University web-site Competition page.
We wish you luck.
We have a Career Guidance Program for International Applicants
- Do you want to learn more about the Financial University? Do you want to know what opportunities it provides to those who want to become enrolled to one of the best Russian economist-training universities?
- The Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation is one of the leading publicly-funded universities. It is on the Top-10 Best Russian Universities list. It is a place where the future administrative personnel is trained who can work for the government institutions, banks, insurance, audit companies and financial organizations. The University is on the top-5 list of universities whose graduates have the best employability.
The University’s mission is to train graduates who are globally competitive, are the professionals who can adapt themselves to changes, who become part of the national establishment, and who can resolve social and economic issues on the national and international level.
Why the Financial University is your choice No.1 if you are an international applicant?
- The University was established 101 years ago.
- It is a publicly-funded institution.
- You have an opportunity to get your tuition fee expenses covered from the Russian federal budget funds.
- We have double degree programs on offer.
- We have well-equipped facilities and infrastructure.
- We have a Military Training Department.
- Our students enjoy a vibrant campus life.
- We offer excellent employment opportunities to our graduates.
- You can take part in an international student exchange program.
- The University has its own recreation center…
- ….. And modern sports facilities.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our Career Guidance Program for International Applicants.
Date and time
The Faculty of Foundation Programs is the first step on your way to a tertiary degree.
- A Certificate issued by the Faculty will guarantee that you are duly prepared and can become enrolled to a regular university-level program at a university of your choice.
- You can get a certificate that will describe your level of proficiency in the Russian language and get extra 20 points you can add to your applicant portfolio.
- You have an excellent opportunity to get your tuition fee expenses covered.
- You can brush up your knowledge of the subjects you will need at the entrance exams.
- You will have an opportunity to learn more about the Russian traditions and become adapted to a new learning environment.
20 October 2021
The Financial University is a university you should choose if you want to build a brilliant career: International Student Enrolment Rules
Consulting session for those who want to learn about the learning opportunities and educational programs available for the international applicants in Russia
3 November 2021
Financial University without Borders
Consulting session for the international applicants who want to learn more about the orientation programs offered by the University
17 November 2021
Academic mobility programs at the Financial University: how can you become an expert who is always on demand in any country of the world?
Do you still believe that studying abroad is a dream that cannot come true? You are wrong. Studying abroad is a unique learning experience, your best investment into the future and vivid impressions of the living experience gained abroad.
All the program participant will get a Certificate that will ensure you have extra 10 points in your portfolio.
We will web broadcast our events on the corporate web site.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to E. Nikifirova (EANikiforova@fa.ru), she will be your guide at the event. Please put Career Guidance Program for International Applicants in the subject line.