The purpose of our program is to train highly qualified specialists, who meet the requirements of the international market in the field of public-private partnership project management at all stages of the project life cycle.
For 6 years, the department successfully implemented a full-time training program, which served as the basis for the development of a distant-learning program.
This master's program is designed to provide students with unique professional skills, which will allow our graduates to be in high demand in the field of organisation and management of public-private partnership projects.
Managerial economics; Modern methods of performance management; Strategic financial management; Mathematical modeling and quantitative research methods in management; Modern management theories; Modern strategic analysis; Strategic marketing.
Legal Framework for Public-Private Partnership Projects; Comprehensive Territorial Development in the Russian Federation; Theory and International Best Practices in Public-Private Partnerships; Public-Private Partnership Project Financing; Public-Private Partnership Project Management; Public-Private Partnership Project Efficiency Assessment.
• Soft Skills;
• Entrepreneurial Skills
• IT Skills;
• Marketing Skills
The competencies obtained will allow our graduates to work in:
- The departments of federal and regional executive bodies, which supervise the issues of public-private projects;
- Public companies and development institutions;
- Private companies involved in public-private partnerships and special project companies;
- International, federal, and regional centers of public-private partnership projects;
- Financial organisations (including foreign ones) as investors/creditors of infrastructure projects including public-private partnership principles;
- International consulting and legal companies engaged in financial and legal support of infrastructure projects;
- Non-government pension funds and funds investing in infrastructure;
- The Office of the Federal Antimonopoly Service regulating public-private partnership, and etc.