The educational program "Corporate management" is a program of a new generation which has been developed on the basis of the educational standard of higher education of the Federal Higher Educational Institution Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
The educational program is aimed at training highly qualified and competent senior management specialists for corporate management services and departments of companies in all spheres of economy.
The program forms a modern idea of corporate management and processes of problem solving, both at the level of executive management and at the level of the board of directors. Development of corporate management expands the range of spheres where the graduates' knowledge can be used, starting from Russian and foreign companies of different types of ownership, companies with state participation, analytical, consulting, and research companies.
Managerial economics; Modern methods of performance management; Strategic financial management; Mathematical modeling and quantitative research methods in management; Modern management theories; Modern strategic analysis; Strategic marketing
Compliance in Corporate Governance; Internal Control within the Corporate Governance System; Corporate right; Functionality of a Corporate Board of Directors; Corporate Managerial Decision-Making Process; Corporate Social Responsibility; Theory and Practice of Corporate Governance.
• Financial Skills;
• Soft Skills;
• Entrepreneurial Skills
• Investment Skills
• Legal Skills
At the end of the training a graduate will be able:
1) to prevent and resolve corporate conflicts in economic societies;
2) to develop proposals to the board of directors to improve the efficiency of corporate management;
3) to plan and organise the work of a structural unit, which performs the functions of a corporate secretary;
4) to manage a structural subdivision of an economic society on the basis of the principles of corporate management;
5) to apply the basic mechanisms of organising effective activities of companies in protecting property rights and the rights of other interested parties;
6) to develop and implement a corporate social responsibility policy of the company;
7) to organise management of corporate property.