Today we can observe how emerging communication technologies revolutionise business, society, and individuals. Within the framework of this situation, PR and GR have become an important tool for the development of various spheres of the economy and the whole society, as thanks to them it is possible to form an "agenda" and manage public opinion.
International and leading Russian organisations and firms are increasingly using digital opportunities in their PR campaigns. An attractive and informative corporate site, "live" social networks, messengers and other channels of Internet communication are now the main condition for creating a successful image of the company, its viability, and further promotion.
In the course of training students will receive in-depth knowledge in the sphere of political and business communications, dictated by the current processes of globalisation in the era of digitisation.
Students will receive an opportunity to discover creative potential and become leading specialists in the field of communication technology management and in implementing PR and GR projects in the political and economic spheres.
The list of potential employment areas from graduates of this program is wide:
- Departments of large corporate business (international communications, analytical support, PR and GR services, political marketing and political management, evaluation of political risks and corporate governance technologies);
- Political markets in the broad sense of this concept: PR and GR structures;
- The apparatus and the asset of political parties, political advisory, lobbying and electoral agencies;
- State bodies of federal and regional level: Chambers of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation - State Duma and Federation Council;
- Federal ministries and departments (from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia to the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, etc.);
- The Office of Plenipotentiary representatives of the President of the Russian Federation, the apparatus of the regional executive and legislative branches of power (international departments, information and analytical departments and public relations departments);
- Media, the sphere of political and classical advertising.