We prepare professionals for research, organisational, and managerial activities.
An important role in the educational program is assigned to the formation of additional professional competencies, which ensure high competitiveness of graduates of the Financial University in the labor market.
Our graduates can:
1) conduct research in the energy and financial markets and assess their development prospects;
2) analyse the country features of international business in the energy sector;
3) develop investment strategies of energy companies in foreign markets, taking into account their specific characteristics;
4) develop strategies for the entry of energy companies into international and world markets for energy products;
5) develop options for management decisions on implementing foreign economic activities of energy companies and assess their effectiveness;
6) assess the risks of activities in foreign energy markets and make decisions on risk management in implementing foreign economic business operations.
Study of global energy risks; research of market risks in the energy sphere; forecasting of political risks in the energy sphere; analysis of investment and credit risks in the world energy industry.
Study of competitive strategies of energy companies; analysis of innovative strategies in the foreign economic activities of energy companies in the national and international market.
Study of various forms of competition among energy companies for the most advantageous conditions for attracting financial resources; analysis of financial markets that provide investments in the fuel and energy sector.
Study of the structure of foreign assets in energy companies. Strategy for effective use of assets in a company located outside the country of its residence. Assets of energy companies and offshore zones.
Study of contracts in foreign economic activities, legal regulations of contractual relations in the foreign economic sphere. Stages of preparation and conclusion of foreign trade contracts.
Study of pipeline, road, rail, marine market of energy logistics.
Our graduates are employed in structural units of public and private companies related to the development of foreign economic relations and international investment cooperation in energy markets, as well as banks and other financial institutions that contribute to the international activities of energy companies.