April 27 – June 8, 2021, FinU students have a chance to apply for double-degree graduate programs offered by the University of Grenoble Alps (France), which are implemented remotely.
For more information about the programs: http://www.fa.ru/international/relations/Documents/Grenoble%20Alpes%20MSc.pdf
How to participate in the competition:
1) The following information should be sent to Chief Expert of the Academic Mobility Department Margarita Elbert at Mvehlbert@fa.ru.
– Mobile phone;
– Group number;
– The program you are interested in.
2) Collect the following documents within the specified deadline:
– CV in English;
– Motivational letter written in English;
– A copy of your bachelor's degree diploma and its notarized French translation;
– Transcript in English for the period of your master's degree studies (follow the link to order http:///www.fa.ru/interna/docs/Pages/help.aspx);
– English Language Proficiency Certificate (level B2 and more). It can be an international certificate or a certificate from the Department of Foreign LAnguages and Intercultural Communication.
3) Send the documents to Margarita Elbert at Mvehlbert@fa.ru.
4) After the internal selection at the Financial University, you will receive a registration link on the online platform of the University of Grenoble Alps to participate in their selection process.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Margarita Elbert, Chief Expert of the Academic Mobility Department of the Office for International Cooperation at MVEhlbert@fa.ru