In order to participate in the competition, it is necessary to send your original articles, including analytical notes, and scientific reports at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 26, 2021. Please write in the subject of the letter, "The Andrey Gromyko Competition for Young CIS International Relations Specialists".
The competition is interdisciplinary. Participants are encouraged to work in such fields as political science, economics, sociology, history, law and philosophy.
Competition program and nominations:
– The main nomination: postgraduate students, scientists, professors, analysts and diplomats under the age of 40 as of August 1, 2021.
– The debut nomination: scientific articles of students and graduates of higher educational institutions not older than 30 years as of August 1, 2021.
– The nomination “Essay Contest”: publicistic essays of students and graduates of higher educational institutions not older than 30 years as of August 1, 2021.
– Original unpublished scientific articles and analytical notes written by one or more authors;
– Volume: not more than 30 thousand characters;
– The work should be devoted to one of the themes (see below).
Themes of the competition:
– Modern international relations in the post-Soviet territory, including issues of the development of integration projects: Union State of Russia and Belarus, EAEU, CIS, CSTO;
– After the pandemic: national challenges and integration solutions;
– Risks of conflicts and instruments for strengthening collective security in the Eurasian region;
– Cultural and educational links as a resource for building integration;
– The Great Patriotic War in the history of international relations: preservation of the historical memory of the Great Patriotic War, distortion of history;
– The Diplomatic legacy and A.A.Gromyko’s principles;
– The United Nations’ Role, its past and future in the system of international relations, experience of interstate associations and integration.
– The winners’ articles will be published in the leading scientific journals included in the lists of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles and Scopus;
– The works of all finalists will be published in a scientific collection of articles;
– All finalists will receive a grant to participate in the Forum of Finalists in Moscow in June 2021 to present their works, participate in unique master classes and cultural programs;
– The winners in the main nominations will receive valuable prizes — a laptop, a tablet or a smartphone. In the debut nomination — a smart watch, a fitness bracelet or an external hard drive.