April 3, 2021 at 10.10, SBS Consulting is organising a business case on the topic "Strategy Development for Li-ion Batteries Market up to 2030" at the Faculty of Economics and Business (concentration: “Economics and Finance of the Fuel and Energy Complex”).
The event will take place at Kibalchicha St. 1, building A, classroom 38, fl. 3.
SBS Consulting is a Russian consulting company specialising in strategy development and implementation of projects to increase company efficiency. Among their clients there are such companies as Rosneft, Rosnano, Gazprombank, Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and other large companies. The full list is available at: http://www.sbs-consulting.ru.
In the period of 2020-2030, the world is expected to see a rapid development of Li-ion Batteries as the most popular battery storage option. In order to ensure technological safety and competitiveness of the key sectors where Li-ion Batteries are consumed, all developed countries are supporting projects to develop the localised production of Li-ion Batteries. The Russian Federation is only beginning to develop this sector, and comprehensive state support is required for the further development of production competences.
You will find out:
– What potential Li-ion Batteries have and what their main consumption segments (electric transport, energy) in Russia and in the world are;
– What state/company is considering to develop a sector/product strategy;
– Which support tools are used among leading producers (China, South Korea, USA, Germany);
– About project activities of SBS Consulting;
– How to be a consultant in the team business case, offering measures to support the development of the Li-ion Battery industry in Russia.
Pavel Belov, consultant at SBS Consulting. More than a 3-year experience in strategic consulting;
Anastasia Usanova, HR Director at SBS Consulting. More than a 10-year experience in personnel management and organisational development of the company.