Dear students and colleagues!
Apply now for a training/internship in the Czech Republic!
The following documents should be provided by students, postgraduates and teaching staff who wish to participate in the program:
1. Letter of recommendation from an educational organisation signed by the Rector/Vice-Rector;
3. Certificate of language proficiency (Czech or English);
4. Academic record transcript (for students);
5. Copy of the diploma with the transcript (for those with higher professional education);
6. Copy of the passport;
7. Consent to Personal Data Processing.
Documents should be available in two languages: Russian and Czech/English.
Deadline: March 2, 2021, at 16.00.
For more information: https://www.msmt.cz/eu-and-international-affairs/scholarships-for-the-academic-year-2021-2022
More on enrolment and internships in the Czech Republic in the academic year 2020/2021: http://im.interphysica.su/docs/2020/МН-12-3113/МН-12-3113.pdf
Attention! Please attach "Consent to Personal Data Processing" to the application form.
Consent to Personal Data Processing
It’s your chance to get a scholarship and study abroad!