The 7th Edition of the Mark Challenge registration is open form January 15th until February 21st!
Created in 2014, The Mark Challenge is a business pitching competition in the fields of Premium and Luxury Products & Services and it is open to Bachelor, Master, MBA students and Alumni.
The Mark Challenge 2020 will be open to two categories:
- Category 1 - Current Students: Bachelor and Master student
- Category 2 - MBA students, Alumni, Experienced professionals
In addition to the traditional best Business Plan Award, the Jury of the Grand Final will deliver two special awards:
- Best project in Fashion awarded by The Chambre Monegasque de la Mode;
- Best project in Yachting awarded by the Monaco Yachting Cluster.
The Mark is a luxury business pitching competition hosted by the International University of Monaco that connects students, academic professionals, and business leaders. This competition allows for students with an entrepreneurial spirit to pitch a luxury or premium business idea to a professional panel of potential investors and community leaders. #LeaveYourMark The Mark aims to engage highly skilled, responsible students and business leaders from all over the world by fostering entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative work, and mutual understanding. We are rooted in a multi-cultural territory that encourages high value service activities, innovation and corporate social responsibility.
The winners of both categories (Category 1 - Current Students & Category 2 - MBA students, Alumni, Experienced professionals ) will receive:
- a branding kit (new logo, colour palette, recommended fonts, letterhead, business card, email signature) worth 6,000 EUR + a homepage design concept package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Relevance;
- a strategic mentoring package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Networking For Leaders, Frisenberg J. & Associates Lt;
- a value proposition and sales optimization package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Neos Chrono.