Financial University will host an online Open Doors Day on November 8, at 10.00.
On the agenda:
1. Detailed information about applying to the country’s 2. leading financial institution;
3. Admissions guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic year;
4. Current academic programs offered at the University;
5. Admissions counseling;
6. Passing scores and admission statistics of 2020.
Meet with FinU representatives:
1. Ask the Rector and Vice-Rectors a question;
2. Attend a presentation about the University;
3. Visit an exhibition of faculties "Education at Its Top";
4. Watch some master classes from different faculties.
Participate in career guidance activities:
1. Practice passing a Unified State Exam;
2. Take a career guidance test;
3. Join master classes in careers guidance.
Meet with FinU employer partners:
1. Career guidance;
2. Student internship opportunities;
3. Lectures for parents.
Register here: https://dod.fa.ru