The VI Biennial International Scientific and Practical Conference "Systems Analysis in Economics" will be held at the Financial University on December 9-11, 2020.
This conference has been organised by the Department of Systems Analysis in Economics of the Financial University since 2010.
The coming conference will be dedicated to the applied aspects of systems analysis in the socio-economic sphere.
Issues on the agenda:
– Systematic economic theory and methodology;
– Systems analysis of economic and social problems;
– Sustainable development of innovations in the light of the system paradigm;
– Human capital in the systematic dimension;
– Systems analysis of problems of a state, regional, and municipal governance;
– Systems analysis in the management of enterprises and non-profit organisations;
– Systems analysis of educational problems;
– Systems analysis of healthcare issues;
– and other applied issues of the systems paradigm.
Two round tables are also planned. The first of them will be devoted to the topic "Systemic imperatives of developing the world and humanity". The second round table will focus on the development of natural and artificial intelligence.
Register at: https://sae.systemeconomics.ru/