An international project prepared in collaboration with the Financial University received support according to results of the 2020 Erasmus+ Competition for KA2 Capacity Building in the field of HE Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education
Project "Enhancement of internal quality assurance of education in teaching, learning and assessment in HEIs of Azerbaijan and Russia" is aimed at developing internal education quality system of the universities in Azerbaijan and Russia, exchanging the best practices with student-centred learning approach, and developing culture of quality in the university environment.
The project was prepared by the scholars from the Department of Human Sciences with the support of the Office for International Cooperation. The project is planned for 2020-2023.
Erasmus+ is a programme of the European Union from 2014 to 2020, which goal is to support projects, cooperations, academic mobility in education, training, sports and youth policy.
Erasmus+ Capacity Building promotes potential development in higher education, including realisation of structural projects to reform institutions of higher education and educational systems and joint projects, which help develop, modernise and disseminate new programmes and teaching methods.
Members of the Consortium Project:
– Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands) — Project Coordinator
– UCAM Murcia University (Spain)
– Danube University of Krems (Austria)
– International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef (Germany)
– Financial University of the Government of the Russian Federation
– Belgorod National Research University
– Tver State University
– Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
– Nakhchivan State University
All applications were seriously reviewed: out of 1,005 applications, 164 projects received support (in Russia only 12 applications received support out of 88).