We are pleased to invite you to participate in the international scientific and methodology conference Vectors of Modern Multi-Level Education: Raising Quality and Interaction with Employers.
The Conference will take place on 27-28 March 2012 at the Financial University at the address: 125993, Moscow, 49, Leningradsky Prospekt
The Conference will focus on exchange of opinions and discussion of quality of multi-level financial and economic education in Russia, state and prospects for development of cooperation between professional education institutions and employers.
Presentations at the plenary session will be made by representatives of the Russian Federation Government Office, RF Ministry of Education and Science, RF Ministry of Finance, RF Central Bank, institutes of the RF Academy of Sciences, employers’ associations etc.
In the framework of the Conference representatives of institutions – members of the Education-and-Methodology Association and foreign partner educational institutions plan to discuss the priority trends and topical issues as follows:
- Creation of competitive environment of higher professional education : scientific research and federal universities;
- Systemic changes in the structure of higher education in compliance with the goals of innovative development of the country;
- Main approaches to modernization of higher professional education on the basis of integration of science, education and business;
- Innovative approaches and technologies for raising quality of professional education;
- Provision of the professional education quality compliance to the goals of innovative social and economic development of the country;
- Role of private-public partnership in securing quality of professional education;
- Renewal of main curricula as one of trends of cooperation between education and business;
- Partnership between universities and business as a foundation for the universities’ innovative activities;
- Securing job placement and career development of young specialists as one of trends of cooperation between education and business;
- Role of basic and specialized chairs in raising quality of financial and economic education of the graduates;
- Main mechanisms for creation and appraisal of students’ professional competences;
- Improvement of mechanisms for evaluation of professional education quality, including creation of the system for certification of educational programs by professional associations;
- Federal state educational standard as a basis for creation of the internal monitoring system of education quality in educational institutions of the system of professional education.
The participants of the Conference will get hand-outs with educational- and- methodological and educational –and- program documentation, list of which will be put on the Financial University’s web-site www.fa.ru , Education-and-Methodology Association (EMA) web-page, “News’ section.
During the Conference main Russian publishing houses and the Publications department of the Financial University will organize exhibition and sale of educational and scientific literature.
In the framework of the Conference meetings of the Education-and – Methodology Council of the Education-and-Methodology Association and theme round table discussions will be held.
Topics for round table discussions will be put on the Financial University’s web-site www.fa.ru, Education-and-Methodology Association (EMA) web-page, “News’ section.