International research projects
The Financial University in cooperation with partner foreign institutions implements a number of joint scientific research projects.
Among these projects should be marked the following:
- “Experience of Economic Reforms in Russia and China” together with the Central University of Economics and Finance of China;
- “ Current Problems of International Financial System Studies” together with the Alcala University and other Spanish universities. This project started in 2007 when the Framework Agreement with Santander Bank was signed.
- joint projects with the Tsenov Academy of Economics (Svishtov, Bulgaria) on:
- “Advancing Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship & Innovation for Economic Growth and Social Well-being in Europe” (AEGIS) – 2009-2011, a long-term European Union project with participation of 23 universities and research centers from Europe, China, India, including the Financial University.
- International School of Young Researches in whose framework “summer” and “winter” academies on relevant issues of financial and economic sciences are being held. Researches from foreign countries, especially from CIS, participate in these events as lecturers and students.